Our Vision is for a resilient community built on an abundant local food system.
Our Mission is to promote, educate and collaborate to enable a local, abundant, sovereign food system and network.
In realising this mission, Growing Abundance brings people together in the Mount Alexander Shire to create a viable local food system through:
- Harvesting backyard produce
- Sharing stories and skills about growing and preserving food in our region
- Learning about what food security means in practice
- Encouraging a strong local food economy
- Promoting our local farmers
- Cooking and sharing healthy local food
We welcome you to download a copy of our 2023-2028 Strategic Plan, and learn about more about what Growing Abundance is, what we strive for, and the future we are working towards together.