Growing Abundance is looking for new people to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a not-for-profit community organisation involved in creating abundant, local food systems.
We are also looking for someone to join our team as Funding Coordinator. This is a contract position and expressions of interest close Monday 12th of March. So please get in touch soon! Click on the link here for information on the role:
Funding Coordinator Expression of Interest
As a committee member, it is required that you attend our monthly meetings – which are in person in Castlemaine and always involve a cuppa. The role in it’s entirety will take a minimum of 2hrs per month of your time. Ideally, the new committee member will have some skills in marketing and/or IT, however, these qualities are not essential. Mainly we are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic to the cause, and keen to get involved.
This role requires some previous experience in finances or bookkeeping/spreadsheets. Work time is approximately four hours per month and is flexible.
How to apply
Please send expressions of interest, including why you are interested in the role and any relevant skills or experience you have to:
*All roles are voluntary.
We look forward to hearing from you.
With Thanks, The Growing Abundance Team
Other ways to be involved
- Become a Harvest Volunteer and take home a share of the fruit
- Share your excess fruit or produce with us
- Help us sort and distribute the backyard fruit during the harvest season (Feb-June)
- Use our harvest fruit in your local school or community group
- Get trained in First aid, harvesting and pruning and become one of our essential Harvest Team Leaders
- Come along and garden at the Hub Plot on Monday mornings from 9am. We always stop for a cuppa and foodswap at 11am. No green thumbs necessary!
Please send through completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org